Macklin-Bracks hand over administration of the Victorian Labor Party to the Interim Governance Committee, and Open Labor thanks them for their important work. We welcome party monitor John Thwaites, and we congratulate the Interim Governance Committee on their appointment. They have a critical task, and we look forward to engaging with them.
As Macklin-Bracks hand over administration, there will be a new seven-member Branch Consultative Committee to provide advice and policy direction to the Interim Governance Committee as the party transitions to one branch per state seat. The committee will last about a year. Open Labor will keep advocating for increased representation, democracy and transparency in the Victorian Labor Party.
1. Macklin and Bracks Administrators’ Final Report to the National Executive of the ALP.
2. Approved Draft Victorian Labor rule changes.
3. Eric Dearricott The current state of Victorian ALP reform.
4. Eric Dearricott The Macklin-Bracks reforms to Victorian Labor explained.
5. Jenny Macklin and Steve Bracks Final update to the membership on VIC labor reform.